Best Before : 01 Sep 2021
SUCCESSFULLY INCREASES MUSCLE STRENGTH
WORKS ANABOLIC AND ANTI-CATABOLIC
LET INTENSIVE PRACTICE
ON Creatine Powder is an excellent product of creatine, whose members will find only creatine monohydrate, without unnecessary additives and fillers. It is a strong anabolic substance, which does not contribute to the mental health of the body and does not produce side effects. For many years, it has been studied and used in sport - however there were no contraindications (for healthy athletes), but only confirmed her influence on the development of lean muscle mass and strengthen physical strength.
Creatine has a number of activities which include:
- Participates in the transport and rebuilding of ATP - ATP serves as an energy carrier in our body, without it the course of most reactions, ranging from simple synthesis of the muscle contraction, would be impossible. Creatine for its ability to bind phosphate groups (then transformed into phosphocreatine) participates in these, transport and rebuilding of ATP.
- Increases the rate of protein synthesis - by increasing the amount of water retained in the muscle cells contributes to a more anabolic (growth promoting) environment.
- Inhibits catabolism - thanks to their ability buffering helps to maintain proper muscle pH. It is very important that the majority of the enzymes responsible for the breakdown of muscle tissue, can only operate in a very acidic environment.
- Exhibits antioxidant properties - helps fight dangerous to health, free radicals. It also prevents a number of harmful effects arising due to oxidation podczaswysiłkowego.
- Helps protect the heart - either directly, as in the heart of which is a high concentration of creatine, and indirectly by regulating the level of cholesterol and protection from the effects of excessive stress.
You will notice that ON Creatine Powder contains all the features of the supplement effectively supporting the growth of strength and muscle mass.
1 serving before and after training
1 serving in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 serving in the afternoon before meal
|Creatine Monohydrate||3400 mg|