The results of numerous studies show that HMB supplementation may contribute to facilitate the development of lean muscle mass - with a positive effect of this compound on the accumulation of muscle proteins and fat reduction. Sources of literature suggest that HMB shows such a course of action due to:
- Activation of kinases - enzymes serving as secondary messengers of information in the process of protein synthesis
- Cooperation with kinases in the activation of initiation complexes, beginning stage of protein synthesis called elongation
- Inactivation of catabolic enzymes that degrade muscle proteins
- Activation of steroidogenesis
- synthesis pathway of steroid compounds, including anabolic steroid hormones such as testosterone in-flow to the PPAR activity
- receptors fatty acids stimulate the synthesis of red muscle fibers and production of many proteins involved in transport and burning of fatty acids
Take 1-2 capsule(s) 4 times a day - before breakfast, before training, after training and before sleep.
98% calcium ?-hydroxy-?-methylbutyrate, bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate, capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: The sediment may occur which does not affect the quality and effect of the product.