Tackle head discomfort with Bio-Kult Migréa, the first product in Bio-Kult 's Gut-Brain range. Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action live bacteria formulation that targets both the digestive tract and the head and has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 contributes towards the normal function of the immune system and has been shown to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also has the added benefit of contributing to the regulation of normal hormonal activity. All combined to keep your central nervous system functioning normally.
- Targets the digestive tract and the head
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- First live bacteria supplement designed to target the head
- Bio-Kult Migréa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Magnesium citrate
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacteria (milk, soya) - see below
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Live bacterial strains
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
Directions for use
Take 1 - 2 capsules per day with food.
We would suggest taking the product for a minimum 8-10 weeks.
Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
- Magnesium 90 mg 24% NRV
- Vitamin B6 8 mg 571% NRV
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 2 billion microorganisms (2 x 109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion microorganisms per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU/g)
- Concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Keep out of reach of children.