Bio-Kult Candéa contains seven strains of live bacteria along with added garlic and grapefruit extract - both of which are well known for their naturally powerful properties.
Targets the gut and intimate flora
Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
Use alongside antibiotics
Leading bacteria brand
Internationally acclaimed range
Backed by clinical research
Bio-Kult Candéa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
Vegetarian Society approved
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
Grapefruit extract (Citrus Paradisi)
Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Garlic (Allium sativum)
Live bacteria strains (Milk, soya)- see strains below
Live bacteria strains
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
Nutrition information (per capsule)
- Grapefruit Extract 130mg
- Garlic 60mg
- 1 billion live microorganisms CFU/capsule (1 x 109 CFU/capsule).
- Equivalent to 2.5 billion microorganisms per gram (>2.5 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 1 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Keep out of the reach of children.