The results of numerous studies show that HMB supplementation may contribute to facilitate the development of lean muscle mass – with a positive effect of this compound on the accumulation of muscle proteins and fat reduction. Sources of literature suggest that HMB shows such a course of action due to:
– Activation of kinases – enzymes serving as secondary messengers of information in the process of protein synthesis
– Cooperation with kinases in the activation of initiation complexes, beginning stage of protein synthesis called elongation
– Inactivation of catabolic enzymes that degrade muscle proteins
– Activation of steroidogenesis
– synthesis pathway of steroid compounds, including anabolic steroid hormones such as testosterone in-flow to the PPAR activity
– receptors fatty acids stimulate the synthesis of red muscle fibers and production of many proteins involved in transport and burning of fatty acids
98% calcium ?-hydroxy-?-methylbutyrate, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent – magnesium stearate, capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of children. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: The sediment may occur which does not affect the quality and effect of the product.