Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a scientifically developed multi-action formulation that works with the body to help maintain normal levels of bacteria in the gut designed to target the urinary tract
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan provides: 36mg of cranberry extract PACs per dose, two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A to contribute to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of healthy mucous membranes which can be found lining the gut, mouth and urinary tract.
- Targets the urinary tract
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Capsule: vegetable (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacteria (milk, soya)- see strains below
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
Live bacterial strains
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Nutrition information (per capsule)
- Vitamin A 160μg RE (20% NRV)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Proanthocyanidins 18mg (PACs)
- 500 million live bacterial microorganisms (>5 x 108 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 1.2 billion
- live bacterial microorganisms per gram (1.2 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million microorganisms
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
Keep out of reach of children.
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold.
Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use
Take 1 capsule twice a day.Children 5+
Take 1 capsule daily.
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan contains vitamin A, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.